When flammable liquids are in regular use, no-one wants to be rummaging around trying to get to them. At the same time, compliant, safe storage is essential.
This mid-sized Chemshed Flammable Cabinet comfortably holds up to 8 x 20L containers of class 3 flammable liquids, with a taller, double door for easier access. Sturdy and Australian-made, like others in the range it is proven to perform in real life workplace emergencies.
Additional shelf: 04-1066P Wall bracket: 04-10613
• Easy-access design
• Robust construction helps protect people and property
• Lockable, sequentially, self-closing doors
• Non-spark closure
• One adjustable shelf (plus base)
• Easy to clean, built-in sump
• Supplied with class 3 decals
• Complies with the design requirements of AS1940:2017
• Sump capacity: 56L
• Weight: 78kgs
• Internal dimensions: 973 x 1,018 x 370mm (h,w,d)
• External dimensions: 1,220 x 1,100 x 450mm (h,w,d)