What Personal Information Do We Collect?
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
Device information is used by Hazero for internal business and marketing purposes. Device information is non-personal information.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” - data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. A cookie does not provide us with any personally identifiable information.
- “Log files”- track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” - electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We use third party cookies and other technologies for marketing and to gather website analytics. This includes:
- “Remarketing and emails” - we use third party cookies, such as Google Analytics to inform, optimise, and serve ads on the internet based on someone's past visits to our website.
- “Impression reporting” - we use web beacons and tags to estimate the number of users that have viewed and clicked on our advertisements (this allows us to measure the success of our campaigns).
In completing and submitting any enquiry form on the Site, (this includes, but is not limited to, a contact form, request for information form or request for a site assessment form), you will be providing us with personal information.
We will collect some, or all of, the following information from you:
- Contact information (i.e. email address, phone number, company details and/or location)
- Interactions with us
Collectively, this is known as your “personal information”. Personal information is submitted by you through an enquiry form.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We may use your personal information and share it with our employees for use for the following purposes:
- To provide our service to you
- To follow up with enquires (via phone, or email)
- To respond to requests for information
- To send promotional emails (only if you have requested to sign up for promotional emails)
- To customise our marketing and advertising
- To improve the content and operation of our Site
- For analysis of activity - this information will be processed and retained in aggregate form only.
You can sign up for Hazero’s promotional emails by ticking the “sign up to our newsletter” box on the contact form on our Site. We will never send a promotional email to someone who has not signed-up for a promotional email. You can unsubscribe from our promotional emails at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button included on every email you receive.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We will not sell or rent your personal information to any third party.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site, you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Our Site may provide links to other websites. When you click on one of these links, you are leaving our Site and entering another website that we do not control and for which we cannot be responsible. When entering another website from a link on our Site, we recommend you review their privacy policies as they will apply to your visit to that website and may be different from our policy.
For more information on our website Disclaimer, visit our website.
Changing Your Personal Information
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong, or would like it to be removed or destroyed. If you would like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us by email email@example.com, or by phone 0800 688 844, or by mail - Unit 3, 70-74 Cowper Street, Greymouth 7805.
If you have any questions, would like further information about our privacy practices, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone 0800 688 844, or by mail - Unit 3, 70-74 Cowper Street, Greymouth 7805.
For more information on Privacy see the Privacy Commissioner’s website.
LAST UPDATED: 1 JANUARY 2022