The largest of the purpose-designed Chemshed Gas Cylinder Stores for 9kg bottles, this fully featured unit has every base covered.
Robustly constructed and well ventilated, it has cylinder restraining chains and is padlockable to guard against theft or misuse.
As always, for the safety of staff and property, LPG stores should be located well away from potential ignition sources, and should allow for easy emergency vehicle access.
• Forkliftable (when empty)
• Cylinder restraint chains keep cylinders upright (especially important in earthquake prone regions)
• Padlockable – to protect against theft or misuse
• One adjustable shelf (plus base)
• Perforated sheet metal construction
• Built to comply with the requirements of AS4332:2004
• Supplied with class 2 decals
• Weight: 67kgs
• Internal Dimensions: (2x) 552 x 650 x 695mm (h,w,d)
• External dimensions: 1,191 x 777 x 754mm (h,w,d)