Bodily fluids are part of being human. And cleaning up after bleeding noses, urine, and vomit are a part of life, especially when dealing with younger and more vulnerable people. It’s important to be prepared to spare everyone’s blushes and protect the health of individuals, staff and the public. These bodily fluid clean-up kits are designed for early childhood care, schools, restaurants, medical centres, police stations and anywhere that urgent biohazard clean-ups are required. It’s never going to be pleasant but this kit makes cleaning up easier, safer and more discrete. A larger version of the Body Fluid Kit, it includes two clinical waste bags to keep everything tidy for disposal.
Single use only.
• Provides safe, quick and professional human biohazard clean-up
• Avoids potential health risks, and reduces embarrassment and disruption
• Waste is discretely secured for safe disposal
• Face mask with eye shield
• Protective apron and gloves
• Absorbent powder and detergent
• Large scoop and scraper
• 2 x clinical waste bags and ties
• 2 x cleaning cloths