Safety always comes first but you also need to keep an eye on your bottom line. This tough cabinet is affordable, Kiwi designed and fabricated, and makes very effective use of floorspace.
Housing up to 4 x S/T - size or 9 x G-size cylinders, it protects people and property and can be locked up to minimise the risk of theft or misuse. Chains keep the cylinders in place and adjustable feet and an optional wall bracket are extra protection where floors are uneven or in quake-prone regions.
• New Zealand designed and fabricated
• Cylinder restraint chains keep cylinders upright (especially important in earthquake
• Side wall perforation supports ventilation requirements
• Padlockable – to protect against theft or misuse
• 2 removable shelves (plus base)
• Option of hinging doors left or right to suit the space
• Adjustable feet to keep everything stable
• Hazero Shield of Honour
• Perforated sheet metal construction
• Built to comply with the requirements of AS4332:2004 and AS/NZ1596:2008
• Supplied with Class 2 decals
• Weight: 138kgs
• External dimensions: 1,925 x 955 x 660mm (h,w,d)
• Multiple configurations of 9kg,18kg, and industrial cylinders