The larger the number of aerosol cans stored, the greater the need for safety and security.
This fully-compliant cage will help protect people and property. And it minimises the risk of cans leaking or being damaged by keeping them separated from potential impact by equipment and from heat sources. (Not to mention theft or misuse.)
It’s also excellent value. It’s New Zealand designed and fabricated for our conditions and has three removable shelves plus the base, so there’s ample storage for most industries’ needs.
Wall bracket: 41-0009
• New Zealand designed and fabricated
• Projectile protection keeps people and property safe
• Side wall perforation supports ventilation requirements
• Practical design encourages compliance
• 3 removable shelves (plus base)
• Lockable to discourage theft or misuse
• Four levels of storage
• Option of hinging doors left or right to suit the space
• Adjustable feet to keep everything stable
• Hazero Shield of Honour
• Supplied with Class 2 decals
• Complies with the design requirements of AS4332-2004.
• Weight: 49kgs
• External dimensions: 1,395 x 753 x 545mm (h,w,d)