Getting the exact right size when storing aerosol cans is important. Too much capacity and space is wasted. Too little and there’s that temptation to leave cans out, or over-crowd. Neither is best practice!
This cabinet hits the sweet spot for medium users. And that includes a whole lot of industries - whether their aerosol cans are for paint, lubricants, cleaning products, tailing paint (don’t ask!) or deodorants.
All aerosols can present a real hazard.
This locally designed and fabricated cabinet provides projectile protection (worst case scenario) and keeps cans securely locked-up and away from heat sources or damage by machinery.
Wall bracket: 41-0009
• New Zealand designed and fabricated
• Projectile protection keeps people and property safe
• Side wall perforation supports ventilation requirements
• 1 removable shelf (plus base)
• Practical design encourages compliance
• Lockable to discourage theft or misuse
• Option of hinging doors left or right to suit the space
• Adjustable feet to keep everything stable
• Hazero Shield of Honour
• Supplied with Class 2 decals
• Complies with the design requirements of AS4332-2004.
• Weight: 29kgs
• External dimensions: 770 x 753 x 545mm (h,w,d)