It’s easy to underestimate the potential danger of LPG bottles. Yes, they’re part of Kiwi summers and backyard BBQs, but we’re definitely not talking about storing tomato sauce here.
LPG gas is highly flammable and if it’s stored incorrectly can result in fire or suffocation. Here’s the solution. Hard-wearing and compact, this class 2 compatible gas store safely and securely houses up to 2 x 9kg LPG gas bottles and, for extra security, it’s padlockable too.
• Forkliftable (when empty)
• Cylinder restraint chains keep cylinders upright (especially important in earthquake prone areas)
• Padlockable – to protect against theft or misuse
• Perforated sheet metal construction
• Built to comply with the requirements of AS4332:2004
• Supplied with class 2 decals
• Weight: 19.5kgs
• Internal Dimensions: 555 x 650 x 375mm (h,w,d)
• External dimensions: 620 x 777 x 433mm (h,w,d)