Class 6.1 and 6.2 toxic and infectious substances require special care when it comes to storage. And vigilance when it comes to security.
Solid and dependable, this no nonsense Chemshed cabinet provides the certainty certified handlers need, making it easy to store variously sized containers in one locked-down location.
And when you’re dealing with chemicals including cyanide and lead compounds, or viruses and bacteria that’s good to know. The high spec, heavy duty cabinet doubles down on protection with double self-closing doors.
Additional shelf: 04-1067P Wall bracket: 04-10613
• Extra safety built-in
• Lockable, sequentially, self-closing doors
• Non-spark closure
• Two adjustable shelves (plus base)
• All-round dependability and proven performance
• Supplied with class 6 decals
• Built to comply with the requirements of AS/NZ4452 standard
• Sump capacity: 64L
• Weight: 123kgs
• Internal dimensions: 1,503 x 1,018 x 420mm (h,w,d)
• External dimensions: 1,750 x 1,100 x 500mm (h,w,d)