This seriously rugged unit is made for the really big jobs. Designed with all the bells and whistles it is lockable and stores up to 6 x S-size or 12 x G-size cylinders outdoors.
A clever, fold down ramp provides easy access when loading or unloading cylinders and forkliftable channels enable relocation. With restraining chains and two adjustable restraining bars to suit varying cylinder sizes.
• Forkliftable (when empty)
• Cylinder restraint chains keep cylinders upright (especially important in earthquake prone regions)
• Heavy duty crane lifting bar
• Padlockable to protect against theft or misuse
• Practical fold-down ramp makes access easy
• Perforated sheet metal construction
• Built to comply with the requirements of AS4332:2004 and AS/NZ1596:2008
• Supplied with class 2 decals
• Weight: 295kgs
• Internal dimensions: 1,857 x 1,240 x 860mm (h,w,d)
• External dimensions: 2,046 x 1,360 x 985mm (h,w,d)