Designed to meet the needs of medium to larger businesses using dangerous goods, this unit is fairly much a whole additional building.
Its advantages in terms of the management of dangerous substances are significant. From making workplaces safer through compliance, to gaining efficiencies in the use of space, to the protection of people, the community and the environment.
An ideal addition to a growing business or when there’s room to improve the organisation of outdoor storage on a larger site.
• Four doors which fold back 270 degrees for easy access
• Four ISO locking bars for high security
• Two adjustable shelves (plus base) provide options
• Made for New Zealand’s weather extremes
• Cambered roof for rainwater run-off
• Forkliftable (when empty)
• Supplied with hazard decals
• Built to comply with the design requirements of AS1940:2017
• Sump capacity: 341L
• Weight: 513kgs
• Internal dimensions: 1,690 x 2,825 x 755mm (h,w,d)
• External dimensions: 1,995 x 2,990 x 900mm (h,w,d)