This medium-level outdoor storage changes things up for businesses who can see advantages in moving dangerous substances out of their workplaces, while still having quick access.
The unit is great for growing businesses needing more work space and provides an easy fix if being fully compliant demands greater storage discipline.
Robust, fully-bunded and secure it can be relocated, by forklift when empty, if needs change.
• Two doors that fold back 270 degrees for quick, easy access
• ISO locking bars for high security
• Two adjustable shelves (plus base) give storage flexibility
• Made for New Zealand’s weather extremes
• Cambered roof for rainwater run-off
• Forkliftable (when empty)
• Supplied with hazard decals
• Built to comply with the design requirements of AS1940:2017
• Sump capacity: 182L
• Weight: 288kgs
• Internal dimensions: 1,690 x 1,505 x 755mm (h,w,d)
• External dimensions: 1,995 x 1,520 x 900mm (h,w,d)