Space and accessibility combine in this handily-sized store that’s right in the “Goldilocks Zone” – not too big and not too small. Two levels of adjustable shelving provide loads of options for container sizes.
An extra wide-opening door combined with a robust raised floor, level with the entry to the unit, combine practicality and safety when dangerous substances are being transferred.
Highly secure, it’s also forkliftable when empty.
• Self-closing door folds back 270 degrees for easy access
• Two adjustable shelves (plus base) give storage options
• ISO locking bars for high security
• Made for New Zealand’s weather extremes
• Cambered roof for rainwater run-off
• Forkliftable (when empty)
• Supplied with hazard decals
• Built to comply with the design requirements of AS1940:2017
• Sump capacity: 138L
• Weight: 206kgs
• Internal dimensions: 1,690 x 1,135 x 755mm (h,w,d)
• External dimensions: 1,995 x 1,150 x 900mm (h,w,d)