Storing up to 250 litres of dangerous goods, this weathertight, relocatable store is a very affordable way to extend the space a company’s existing buildings provide.
It’s a flexible approach that reflects the modern need for companies to be able to pivot as needs evolve; and to scale up or scale down.
The store is accessible, practical, and highly spec’d, securing goods and protecting them from unauthorised access.
• Self-closing door folds back 270 degrees for convenient, easy access
• ISO locking bars for high security
• One adjustable shelf (plus base)
• Made for New Zealand’s weather extremes
• Cambered roof for rainwater run-off
• Forkliftable (when empty)
• Supplied with hazard decals
• Built to comply with the design requirements of AS1940:2017
• Sump capacity: 138L
• Weight: 165kgs
• Internal dimensions: 1,070 x 1,135 x 755mm (h,w,d)
• External dimensions: 1,375 x 1,150 x 900mm (h,w,d)