Class 5.2 organic peroxides are highly unstable, and storage needs to be well away from processing and handling areas, and even further from heat sources (including direct sunlight) and incompatible materials.
This 30L cabinet is purposed built to store small amounts of organic peroxides safely, keeping in mind the tips above. Access is easy and contents are visible at a glance which is handy.
Additional shelf: 04-1063P Wall Bracket: 04-10613
• One adjustable shelf (plus base)
• Lockable, self-closing door
• Sized for businesses using small amounts of organic peroxide
• Designed for performance and durability
• Supplied with class 5.2 decals
• Built to comply with the requirements of AS2714-2008
• Sump capacity: 23L
• Weight: 33kgs
• Internal dimensions: 553 x 418 x 370mm (h,w,d)
• External dimensions: 800 x 500 x 450mm (h,w,d)