When it comes to safe, compliant storage of gas cylinders, it could be time for a few warehouses and manufacturers to take a bit of a step up. (By the way, old wooden crates do not cut it.) These gas cylinder storage cabinets signify trust, reliability, and durability, which is why you’ll see them all around New Zealand.
Purpose-designed for outdoor use they also have a highly durable paint finish that keeps them looking smart and well-maintained. Chosen for their flexibility and generous storage for class 2 compatible gases, these Chemshed cabinets keep businesses compliant and protected against tampering or theft, and everyone, and everything, around them safe.
• Forkliftable (when empty)
• Use both or none of the adjustable shelves – depending on cylinder size
• Heavy duty locking systems provides security against theft
• Perforated metal sheet construction
• 2-pack polyurethane paint finish
• Built to comply with the requirements of AS4332:2004 and AS/NZ1596:2008
• Weight: 180kgs
• External dimensions: 1,820 x 1,690 x 650mm (h,w,d)