This super-sized Chemshed Flammable Cabinet provides even greater accessibility and product visibility – important for safety and compliance but also for stock control. (You can see what’s inside at a glance.)
Designed to securely store larger containers, it has the flexibility to meet the needs of manufacturers and other high-volume users of flammable liquids.
Note: Although the capacity is 350L, the legislation states that no more than 250L of class 3 may be stored in any one cabinet. The reason for the additional capacity of this cabinet is to allow for larger sized 20L containers to be stored together and/or to store other compatible substances (that are not class 3).
Additional shelf: 04-1069P Wall bracket: 04-10613
• Generous, secure storage for larger flammable liquids containers
• Double sequentially-closing doors
• Two adjustable shelves (plus base)
• Easy to clean, built-in sump
• Lockable non-spark closure
• Supplied with class 3 decals
• Complies with the design requirements of AS1940:2017
• Sump capacity: 100L
• Weight: 180kgs
• Internal dimensions: 1,503 x 1,018 x 720mm (h,w,d)
• External dimensions: 1,750 x 1,100 x 800mm (h,w,d)