Where there are only small amounts of flammable liquids to be stored this baby of the Chemshed family provides a great solution. Frequently used in labs, for class 3 flammable liquids storage, this cabinet punches well above its weight.
Just as tough and reliable as the larger cabinets in the range, thanks to the double walled zinc steel construction, it’s fully bunded so any (potentially dangerous) spills are well contained.
Additional shelf: 04-1063P Wall bracket: 04-10613
• Compact, robust, and high performing
• Lockable self-closing door for safety and security
• One adjustable shelf (plus base)
• Easy to clean, built-in sump
• Supplied with class 3 decals
• Complies with the design requirements of AS1940:2017
• Sump capacity: 23L
• Weight: 33kgs
• Internal dimensions: 553 x 418 x 370mm (h,w,d)
• External dimensions: 800 x 500 x 450mm (h,w,d)