This cabinet is the one that small to medium businesses trust to have their backs when it comes to safe storage of class 3 flammable liquids. Housing a range of container sizes up to 20L, they’re made Australian-tough from double walled zinc steel.
These cabinets keep things tidy and potential hazards locked-down for workplace safety and compliance. Proven to reduce risk and damage in extreme events, including fire, these fully bunded cabinets also help protect New Zealand’s environment.
One cabinet is purchased practically every day of the working week.
Additional shelf: 04-1067P
Wall bracket: 04-10613
• Lockable, sequentially, self-closing doors
• Non-spark closure
• Two adjustable shelves (plus base)
• Easy to clean, built-in sump
• Supplied with class 3 decals
• Complies with the design requirements of AS1940:2017
• Sump capacity: 64L
• Weight: 123kgs
• Internal dimensions: 1,503 x 1,018 x 420mm (h,w,d)
• External dimensions: 1,750 x 1,100 x 500mm (h,w,d)