Storing only what you need is always best practice for corrosive management. But even smaller amounts of class 8 corrosives need specialist storage to ensure safety and compliance.
This cabinet is a stand-alone solution for situations where space is limited and only a few, smaller containers need to be stored. While the cabinets are fully bunded, two PVC spill trays give a welcome extra level of confidence.
Additional shelf: 04-1063P
• Lockable, self-closing, easy access door
• Non-spark closure
• One adjustable shelf (plus base)
• Two PVC spill trays
• Supplied with class 8 decals
• Built to comply with the requirements of AS3780
• Sump capacity: 23L
• Weight: 33kgs
• Internal dimensions: 553 x 418 x 370mm (h,w,d)
• External dimensions: 800 x 500 x 450mm (h,w,d)