One of New Zealand’s most trusted and popular cabinets, these provide safe storage for the class 8 corrosives used in industries including; cleaning, food processing, healthcare, hospitality and agriculture.
The key to its success is the combination of sturdy construction and fit-for-purpose flexibility. Shelf configuration means a variety of sizes of corrosives can be stored, making the most of space without compromising security. PVC trays sitting beneath the products add an extra layer of protection to the fully bunded cabinets. Vents can be connected to external ventilation systems, if required.
Additional shelf: 04-1067P Wall Bracket: 04-10613
• Practical design encourages compliance
• Versatile, multi-option space
• Lockable, sequentially, self-closing doors
• Non-spark closure
• Two adjustable shelves (plus base)
• Three PVC spill trays
• Supplied with class 8 decals
• Built to comply with the requirements of AS3780
• Sump capacity: 64L
• Weight: 123kgs
• Internal dimensions: 1,503 x 1,018 x 420mm (h,w,d)
• External dimensions: 1,750 x 1,100 x 500mm (h,w,d)