For medium users of class 8 corrosive liquids, this cabinet is a very sensible choice. 20L containers can be stored comfortably and securely; it’s robust and easy to access and its visibility helps prompt compliance with best practice.
Fully-featured and durable the cabinet ensures people and the environment are protected, and that the contents are not likely to be stolen or misused.
Additional shelf: 04-1066P Wall Bracket: 04-10613
• Lockable, sequentially, self-closing doors
• Non-spark closure
• One adjustable shelf (plus base)
• Two PVC spill trays
• Supplied with class 8 decals
• Built to comply with the requirements of AS3780
• Sump capacity: 56L
• Weight: 78kgs
• Internal dimensions: 973 x 1,018 x 370mm (h,w,d)
• External dimensions: 1,220 x 1,100 x 450mm (h,w,d)