Keeping aerosol cans safely contained, and out of the wrong hands, is a challenge this Chemshed store is specifically designed for.
Manufactured from powder-coated steel, and as tough as they get, the stores can be mounted on benches or the floor, depending on the individual workshop’s layout and needs. Wall brackets are also available for extra protection in places which are earthquake-prone. (We’re thinking of you Christchurch and you Wellington.)
Ideal for medium-sized businesses, the stores are practical and lockable – actively encouraging good work safety practices, and minimising potential hazards, such as damaged cans becoming projectiles.
Wall Bracket: 04-10613
• Robust projectile protection for staff safety
• Perforated to comply with ventilation standards
• One shelf (plus base)
• Practical design encourages compliance
• Lockable to discourage theft or misuse
• Supplied with class 2 decals
• Complies with the design requirements of AS4332-2004
• Weight: 18.1kgs
• Internal dimensions: (2x) 268 x 638 x 270mm (h,w,d)
• External dimensions: 612 x 757 x 335mm (h,w,d)