Controlco Spill Trays
Containing spills effectively not only protects the environment and minimises the risk of cross contamination, it also helps promote workplace safety and reduces downtime lost through slips and falls.
Durable and fully-bunded, Controlco Spill Trays provide reliable secondary containment in case of accidental dribbles during liquid transfer or actual breaches of drums or containers. They also actively encourage good workplace liquid management by providing a highly visible designated area for drums and containers.
Easy to clean using Controlco Sorbent Pads the spill trays are made from 100% polyethylene, so there’s no risk of rust or corrosion.
Available in a range of sizes from 20L to 100L.
View the full range here.
- Controlco Spill Trays - An Overview
- What Is Secondary Containment and When Is It Required?
- Secondary Containment for Oils
- The Controlco 5-Year Warranty
- Secondary Containment Regulations
- Secondary Containment Thresholds
- Benefits of Polyethylene
- Polyethylene Compatibility Guide
Create a safer working environment with Hazero.