Download a printable version here.
What are Dangerous Goods Cabinets?
Dangerous goods, also known as DG’s, are substances that can pose a risk to people and the environment. Storing dangerous goods safely is vital in keeping you and the people around you from harm.
Hazero dangerous goods cabinets help you store your DGs safely and compliantly. There are specific cabinets for each dangerous goods class, to comply with legislation governing each DG class.
Hazero Storage Cabinets range from Flammable, to Corrosive, through to Toxic, Oxidising Agents, as well Aerosols and Gas Cylinders and Agrichemicals.
If you need a quality, reliable cabinet to suits your needs – indoors or outdoors, there’s a Hazero cabinet for you.
Design and Compliance
Hazero storage cabinets are designed right here in New Zealand for our conditions and standards.
As an example, the Hazero Flammable Cabinet – 160L (41-0304), is built to comply with the design requirements of the AS1940:2017 Standard and will safely store class 3 flammable liquids.
- Sheet steel fabrication, with a powder coated protection.
- Weld-free componentry. This means your cabinet is easy to access for servicing and repair, while providing the highest level of strength and rigidity.
- Panels are securely held together using a single bolt system.
- The door handle is flush-mounted so there’s nothing to catch on clothing or other equipment moving past the cabinet.
- The doors are also lockable – providing safety on site from unauthorised access.
- Inside the cabinet, are adjustable shelves and an in-built 150mm sump to meet the New Zealand requirements.
- The cabinet has a superior 2 point latch, with kiwi-designed, sequentially self-closing doors that ensure that the inside door always closes first.
- 100% recyclable packaging. Maintaining protection for the cabinet while in transit is critical, but your Hazero cabinet doesn’t achieve that at the expense of the environment. Not a scrap of the packaging needs to go to landfill – and that’s a first!
Hazero Cabinets are designed and fabricated in New Zealand to New Zealand and Australian Standards. Personalized production, makes for impeccable consistency across the storage range.
Each Hazero cabinet is quality checked by our own New Zealand technicians.
When you purchase a Hazero cabinet you are purchasing the real thing. Not an offshore imitation.
The Hazero Shield of Honour
The Hazero Shield of Honour is more powerful than a “lifetime guarantee”.
It means our reputation is on the line not only when a product is sold, but every single time it is used. If the product doesn’t meet your expectations over the next 99 years, we or our descendants (we’re a multi-generational company), will refund, replace, or repair it. Free of charge.
You don’t need a receipt. Or even a reason. No questions asked.
Naturally, that’s so long as you use your Hazero product as intended and in accordance with existing legislation.
Shield your people. Shield your business.
Expert advice, from an expert team
We’re a NZ owned and operated company with a team based across multiple locations throughout NZ. Purchasing a Hazero supports jobs here in New Zealand, while we’re supporting local businesses, their employees and the environment.
Our team have been in the industry since 2006 and since then we’ve helped numerous companies across a wide range of industries, helping them to create safer, compliant working environments.
Hazero is one of the most trusted brands in DG storage, containment and control. When you purchase a Hazero product you are supported throughout your entire buyer journey.
With unbeatable levels of stock we can ensure prompt and efficient delivery from one end of the country to the other.
Our team can also advise you to ensure you are complying with the relevant legislation you need to meet by law.
Don’t waste another minute. Choose a Hazero cabinet today and help create a safer working environment for your people and protect your community and our planet.
Creating safer working environments
At Hazero our mission is zero hazards. Our extensive range of quality products will help you store, contain and control and clean-up dangerous goods and hazardous substances.
View our full range of Hazero Cabinets here.
Need help creating a safer working environment?click here