BBQs. Kiwi as. Eh? But the LPG bottles that typically come with them need to be kept an eye on. Much like when you’re cooking snarlers. But with much more explosive potential!
LPG gas is highly flammable and if it’s stored incorrectly can result in fire or even suffocation. Durable, and compact, this Class 2 Hazero Gas store safely and securely houses up to 2 x 9kg LPG gas bottles. It’s ideal for smaller businesses.
To avoid theft or misuse, secure it with a padlock.
Wall bracket: 41-0009
• New Zealand designed and fabricated
• Cylinder restraint chains keep cylinders upright (especially important in earthquake
• Side wall perforation supports ventilation requirements
• Padlockable – to protect against theft or misuse
• Option of hinging doors left or right to suit the space
• Adjustable feet to keep everything stable
• Hazero Shield of Honour
• Perforated sheet metal construction
• Built to comply with the requirements of AS4332:2004 and AS/NZ1596:2008
• Supplied with Class 2 decals
• Weight: 27kgs
• External dimensions: 625 x 775 x 405mm (h,w,d)
• Suited to up to 2 x 9kg LPG gas cylinders