Availability:
12-1015

Indoor Absorbent

Indoor spills can create an instant risk of injury to staff and customer alike. This non-toxic absorbent is a must have in any public area and will leave a dry, clean and workable surface in no time at all. 


Pour direct from the easy-pour container, work into the spill to congeal the liquid then sweep up and dispose. Say goodbye to those traditional and cumbersome wet cleaning methods. 

  • Reusable 7L container with handle
  • Wide opening for fast pouring
  • Lightweight & natural
  • Non-toxic and very safe to use
  • Immobilises spill on contact

Download a copy of our catalogue by filling in the form below.