One of the most useful, labour-saving safety products a smaller workshop or light manufacturing company can own. (And, not surprisingly, many do!)
This durable secondary containment tray is made from 100% polyethylene so there’s no risk of rust or corrosion. Fully bunded, lightweight and portable it stops little spills from becoming a big deal – making it ideal for cleaning-down parts, or as a base underneath frequently-used products to catch any drips.
At the end of the day, or when they’re not needed, Controlco Spill Trays are easy to clean and stack away – saving space and keeping things tidy.
• Workshop-friendly design provides maximum value in minimum space
• Removable non-skid platform protects from bumps and keeps it where it’s meant to be
• Easy clean sump. (We recommend using Controlco Sorbent Pads for the job.)
• 100% polyethylene – no rust or corrosion
• Max load: 50kgs
• Sump capacity: 20L
• Weight: 3kgs
• Dimensions: 155 x 600 x 400mm (h,w,d)