Storing larger amounts of organic peroxides calls for exceptional levels of care and safety. This cabinet goes above and beyond both build requirements and compliance to safeguard class 5.2 substances and everyone who works with them or near them.
A tried and trusted solution to hold these very dangerous products, the cabinets are deliberately over-designed and over-engineered for everyone’s wellbeing and peace of mind.
Additional shelf: 04-1066P Wall Bracket: 04-10613
• Sized for businesses using small amounts of organic peroxide
• Double, lockable, self-closing doors
• One adjustable shelf (plus base)
• Designed for performance and durability
• Supplied with class 5.2 decals
• Built to comply with the requirements of AS2714-2008
• Sump capacity: 56L
• Weight: 78kgs
• Internal dimensions: 973 x 1,018 x 370mm (h,w,d)
• External dimensions: 1,220 x 1,100 x 450mm (h,w,d)