Explosives management is a very serious responsibility, but this well thought through solution helps approved handlers and health and safety officers have complete confidence in their systems.
A larger cabinet with a 200kg capacity, it offers safe bulk storage of class 1 explosives for mining, quarrying, rail and civil construction, protecting against accidental ignition, theft or misuse. For day-to-day explosive use pair it with a Chemshed Explosive Storage Day Box.
Wall Bracket: 04-10613
• Heavy duty internal locking system and hinges
• Double-layer protection with anti-spark solid timber inner and fully welded 2mm steel outer
• Designed for the needs of approved explosive handlers
• Powder coated finish
• Supplied with class 1 decals
• Built to comply with the requirements of AS2187.1-1998
• Weight: 277kgs
• Internal dimensions: (3x) 458 x 1,375 x 393mm (h,w,d)
• External dimensions: 1,502 x 1,504 x 541mm (h,w,d)