The granddaddy of all dangerous goods solutions, this robustly constructed, New Zealand designed and manufactured storage is in high demand. (No surprises there!)
With limits on the amount of dangerous goods which can safely and compliantly be stored indoors and the “social distancing” needed between cabinets, taking it outdoors makes a lot of sense.
This Chemshed store is the flat-pack answer to many medium to large scale dangerous goods challenges, from small containers to large drums. Or both. Designed so pallets can be loaded straight in, the store can also be completely customised to suit individual needs. A clever modular design means it can be easily expanded to provide even more room. And it’s weatherproof and fully bunded so nothing seeps in or out.
12 month warranty.
• Ruggedly New Zealand design and fabricated for our environment
• Strong, impact resistant powder-coated finish with high UV protection
• Removable chemical resistant, anti-slip floor grating for extra safety
• Safety data sheet holder – internal or external options
• Forkliftable (when empty)
• Ability to extend in 2m sections using the extension pack - 04-1133
• Cambered roof for water run-off
• 2-point latching and lockable doors
• Supplied with adjustable internal shelving
• Sump capacity: 600L
• Weight: 512kgs
• Internal dimensions: 2,140 x 2,000 x 2,000mm (h,w,d)
• External dimensions: 2,420 x 2,020 x 2,020mm (h,w,d)